Eggless Pancakes For BreakfastPosted by: Anwesha Updated: Friday, April 5, 2013, 6:28 [IST]
Pancake recipes are favourites among children. Besides pancakes are really easy breakfast recipes. It is something you make on a busy Monday morning. But as eggs are traditionally used in pancake recipes, vegetarians usually avoid this dish. But you need not fret, there is a way to pan pancakes without eggs too.
Pancakes without eggs is a very easy breakfast recipe. Unlike other eggless recipes it does not require elaborate replacements. All you have to do to make pancakes without eggs is take the eggs out of a normal pancake recipe. You can be done with making pancakes without eggs in just precious 20 minutes. All the ingredients for this eggless recipe remain the same and the procedure too is ditto.
Egg-free Pancakes Recipe - Taste.com.au
Facebook GooglePlus. Flip these easy egg-free pancakes onto your plate
tomorrow morning. ... I too promised kids pancakes but no eggs! This was easy
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- All-purpose flour- 2 cups
- Milk- 1 cup
- Butter- 3tbsp
- Cinnamon powder- 1/2tsp
- Vanilla essence- 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder- 1tsp
- Water- if required
- Raspberries- 10
- Strawberries- 4
- Blueberries- 6
- Take flour, honey, baking powder, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder and milk in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk all the ingredients together. Add some water if you are unable to get the right consistency.
- Melt 2tbsp of butter in a pan and pour it into the batter.
- Mix the batter well but don't make it totally smooth. Leave it a little lumpy.
- Now add a little butter to a flat non-stick pan. When it gets warm, pour a ladle full of batter on it.
- Wait for the pancake to bubble. The turn it over.
- Cook both sides of the pancakes.
Serve the pancakes without eggs with berries or any fruits of your choice.
Story first published:Â Friday, April 5, 2013, 6:28 [IST]
EGGLESS PANCAKES RECIPE (EASY, SOFT AND FLUFFY ...
30 Aug 2012 ... Eggless pancakes recipe - Easy to make without any fancy items and ... I had
never thought that you could make them without eggs, unless it ...