There's nothing more fun than playing with goo; here, you can make your own slimy green gunge.
What You Need:+ enlarge image Play in the slime with your own, handmade goo.
- 2 mixing bowls
- 8 ounces of Elmer's glue (must be Elmer's)
- Green and yellow food coloring
- Spoon for stirring
- 1 tablespoon Borax (you can find this in the laundry detergent aisle)
- Resealable plastic bag or clean plastic-covered container
1. Mix one cup cold water with 8 ounces of Elmer's Glue in one mixing bowl.
2. In a second bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of Borax with one-half cup of very hot water (not boiling). Stir well until the Borax is dissolved.
3. Add about 10 drops of each food coloring to the Borax-water mixture.
BBC - h2g2 - How to Make Green Goo/Gloop - A12461816
Goo, or gloop, is great stuff — green and runny and looks like something that
either came out of your nose or dripped off an alien that Doctor Who just zapped
4. Slowly add the hot Borax-water mixture to the glue-water mixture. Stir with a spoon for a few seconds.
5. Using your hands, reach into the bowl and mix everything together. In less than a minute you'll have a gooey, nonsticky, stretchy material.
How to Make Slime (Ninja Turtle Ooze) - Instructables
Make Solution "B" In a separate container, mix together: * 1/2 cup of water *
Entire 5 oz bottle of clear glue * Stir in 2 drops of green food coloring * Stir in 5
6. Store the goop in a resealable plastic bag or covered plastic container. You can keep the goop for several weeks as long as you refrigerate it when you're not playing with it.