My Payment is an online payment option that allows individuals and businesses to pay taxes via the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website.
The My Payment service is offered through Interac* Online and is a quick, easy, and secure way to make payments to the CRA. My Payment simplifies accounting because the funds leave your account immediately. So there is no need to monitor your account because of an outstanding cheque.
My Payment is simple and convenient as it allows you to make payments to several CRA accounts with a single transaction from the comfort of your home. The transaction is completed using the security of RBC Royal Bank® Online Banking†.
Making payments for businesses - Agence du revenu du Canada
3 Mar 2014 ... The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) prefers to receive electronic payments. You
can make a payment using your financial institution's online ...
What taxes can I pay online?
- Individual Income Tax
- Balance Owing/ Arrear payments, Installment and Payments on Filing
- Child and Family Benefits Payment
- Goods and Services Tax / Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST)
- Payroll Source Deductions (including nanny payments)
- Corporation Income Tax
- Excise Duty
- Excise Tax
- Air Traveller's Security Charge (ATSC)
- Tax on Insurance Premiums
- Softwood Lumber Products Export Charge
- Nova Scotia Workers' Compensation Board
- Non-Resident Withholding Tax - Part XIII
How do I pay my taxes online?
- Select the CRA remittance you wish to pay, follow the instructions and confirm the transaction details.
- Select "Pay now" to access the Interac Online payment option within My Payment—you will be directed to the Interac page.
- Select "RBC" as your financial institution—you will be redirected to the RBC Online Banking sign-in page.
- Sign into the RBC Online Banking secure site using your existing login ID and password.
- Select the account from which to process your payment.
- Click on "Continue" to confirm the payment.
- Save your confirmation number for future reference and proof of payment.
® Registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
* Registered trademark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
† No additional transaction fees apply for using Interac Online other than those fees ordinarily applicable under your bank account or package for payments made through Online Banking. A Daily Access limit applies for Interac Online payment and is shared with Third party payments and Interac EMT. For more information on client card limits please contact your branch or Royal Direct®
Government Payment and Filing Service for Small Business by CIBC
Electronic filing eliminates the need to complete and mail paper forms; No need
to write cheques or visit a branch to make payments. Make filing more ...